PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minigames this weekend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mosespippy

mosespippy

Minigames this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Minigames this weekend?   Minigames this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:33 am

Anyone up for a minigames this weekend? I should hopefully have the expansion by then. We could try out the new map. The GFaqs board are talking about having good hiding spots already.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Minigames this weekend?   Minigames this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:49 pm

I haven't stopped by here for a while. I'd like to do a minigame for Warhawk. I don't mind hosting one, we need to get JD to coordinate in game. I don't have the expansion pack by the way.

Its pretty quiet in here. Lets get more people to join!!
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Minigames this weekend?   Minigames this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:38 pm

JD told me on MSN he quit Warhawk. We don't need him to organize things. We've played enough minigames to know how to do that.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Minigames this weekend?   Minigames this weekend? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:26 am

He told me that the last time too, but he showed up anyways. lol
Normally we'd do this on Sunday, but I won't be available that day. I might be open for Saturday, but let me keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
SCODIAC

SCODIAC

PostSubject: Re: Minigames this weekend?   Minigames this weekend? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:48 pm

I'm in for some mini-games this weekend. I'll probably be out Sat night cause I got Sunday off but in the day I'll be gamin.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Minigames this weekend?   Minigames this weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Well, I got friday saturday and sunday off from now till april, so I go out on Thursday Nights. I'm, good for any time on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minigames this weekend?   Minigames this weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minigames this weekend?
Page 1 of 1