PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else excited about Resistance 2?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SCODIAC

SCODIAC

Anyone else excited about Resistance 2? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else excited about Resistance 2?   Anyone else excited about Resistance 2? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:46 pm

Resistance two was just recently anounced by Insomniac. I think most of you would agree that the first game was pretty kick ass. I guess the game will mostly take place in the US this time. Also, there will be TWO full campaigns. One full single player campaign and one co-op. Supposedly, they will be completly different. It'll support up to 60 players online in which players will be broken up into squads and given objectives but, it will also have smaller games with normal deathmatch too. Sounds like there gunna do more than just pump out an easy sequel. Insomniac is a pretty awsome studio and there really gunna improve on the game. Resistance 2 might even turn out to be better than Killzone 2.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

Anyone else excited about Resistance 2? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else excited about Resistance 2?   Anyone else excited about Resistance 2? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:36 pm

I downloaded the demo of resistance, and didn't like it that much. I think what they are doing with the sequil is great, but I doubt I'll play it.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses

Anyone else excited about Resistance 2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Social Board :: Playstation :: Playstation general-
Jump to: