PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeah, so maybe a little about me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

Yeah, so maybe a little about me Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, so maybe a little about me   Yeah, so maybe a little about me Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:18 am

Hi all. The name is Kase, and I'm a Warhawk addict for the PS3. j/k I'm 26 years young. Some of you may know me from Gfaqs. I created this forum so that we have our place to hang out and chat. Its open to everyone in general so invite all that your friends, but remember to invite only the cool ones. tongue

If you have any ideas or suggestion to improve this forum, please let me know. I'll try to accommodate. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so maybe a little about me   Yeah, so maybe a little about me Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:37 pm

Hey Kase. This board is great.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so maybe a little about me   Yeah, so maybe a little about me Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:17 pm

i agree with sandspider this is great, lot better than the gf board , actually puts it to shame, i'm having a blast so far trying to learn my way around this board,sort of puts gf's board to shame in my opinion, cool stuff keep up the good work dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah, so maybe a little about me   Yeah, so maybe a little about me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah, so maybe a little about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Social Board :: Introduction :: Introducing...-
Jump to: