PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini Game : Hide & Seek

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

Mini Game : Hide & Seek Empty
PostSubject: Mini Game : Hide & Seek   Mini Game : Hide & Seek Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:45 pm

Pretty similiar to the way you use to play Hide and Seek when you were younger, or still do.

Rules:
Hiding areas is limited to the Blue base only due to the large map size in Warhawk. Seekers goals are to find and eliminate players hiding. Once the hiding player is spotted and eliminated, he/she must switch to the seeking team and seek out remaining players hiding. Last surviving player hiding becomes the new seeker.

Blue team hides.
Blue team can hide anywhere in their base and move about freely. Blue team can not pick up weapons and can not attack the Red team. Blue team can run away if spotted, NO VEHICLES ALLOWED.

Red team seeks.
Seeker starts at Red base and must make their way the Blue base. ONLY PISTOL and KNIFE IS ALLOWED

Maps played on:
All maps.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Hide & Seek   Mini Game : Hide & Seek Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:50 pm

this is a real cool mini game ,i enjoyed the hell out of it yesterday , i think others would agree also. the only problem i have is that i'm afraid i will miss the post where you put the start time of the game for that day, maybe if when you put out your schedule, you can post a general start time or there about so we will know about when we can start looking for the time to start up the server, because all i do when i get home from work is go back and forth from here to game faqs trying not to miss the start time.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Hide & Seek   Mini Game : Hide & Seek Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Man, I wish you guys played this while I was on yesterday. I was on for about 3 maps and you guys never mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Hide & Seek   Mini Game : Hide & Seek Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:34 pm

I did not get a chance to play the minigames last night. Hopefully we can do it some other time soon.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Hide & Seek   Mini Game : Hide & Seek Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:40 pm

oh yeah, they'll keep it up, it's to much fun to let die.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Hide & Seek   Mini Game : Hide & Seek Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:15 pm

k9rnmd wrote:
the only problem i have is that i'm afraid i will miss the post where you put the start time of the game for that day, maybe if when you put out your schedule, you can post a general start time or there about so we will know about when we can start looking for the time to start up the server, because all i do when i get home from work is go back and forth from here to game faqs trying not to miss the start time.

Posting scheduled dates for minigames, I think, would not work out at this point in time. We need to find a way to keep it common. I'm afraid the host might be busy and not able to keep to schedule. I prefer that if some one wants to do a game, just post a new topic with time and day here https://teamrez.forumotion.com/Game-dates-f10/ as the subject and take it from there. When its all sets here, post in Gfaqs and just say server is up.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Hide & Seek   Mini Game : Hide & Seek Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:47 am

oh,ok. i see now. i'm starting to understand , thanx for the explanation kase750
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Hide & Seek   Mini Game : Hide & Seek Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini Game : Hide & Seek
Page 1 of 1