PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wallcrawler55

Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos Empty
PostSubject: Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos   Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:06 pm

If you took any pictures or videoes, post them here
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos   Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:44 pm

my only pic of the night.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos   Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:20 am

i've gotten some video now. trying to play with windows media player but it will not play because it says something about" codec" and might need some other type of player to play the video, can someone help me out or get me a direction to go in from here, thanx plus i have taking a few pictures and would like to put them on your site but not quite sure how its done, I know guys i'm a little slow at some of this but what would you expect from a bricklayer from alabama, you guys make this stuff more interesting than just sitting around with a crontroller in your hand , ive only had a computer for about 2 years, only been playing online for about 1 but been a gammer for as long as its been available, so some of the stuff you guys are doing with the pics and all are new to me
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos   Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:52 am

Codec is the video type. It could be WMV, MP4, MOV, DivX, etc. You'll probably just have to download that codec for Windows Movie Maker. <br/><br/>To post the images you need to uplad them onto a hosting site, such as imageshack or photobucket. Actually I think you can upload the video to photobucket as well. then once they are uploaded there should be a bunch of different codes listed under each picture. Just pick the one that says HTML, and copy and paste it into the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos   Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:15 pm

thanks mosespippy I'll sure be working on this untill i get it down, once again thanx!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos   Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhawk Minigames 10/13 pictures/videos
Page 1 of 1