PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction Eh?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mosespippy

mosespippy

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Hey, I'm Moses, real name is Richard, 19 years old, Business Student in University. Am I the only Canadain here? Looks like it, for now. The only thing I don't like about PSN is the fact that it doesn't recognize my city as a valid adress, because it has a ' in it. St. John's.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:09 pm

Hey man. Cool to see you on here. Canada kicks @$$
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:40 pm

Hey Richard, what kind of business are you majoring in?
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:31 am

Kase750 wrote:
Hey Richard, what kind of business are you majoring in?
Most likely a Bachelor of Commerce, with a Major in Finance/Accounting, then doing my distinction as a Chartered Management Accountant. My school happens to be the only one in my region that designed it's finance major program so that we can skip the enterance exam, and first year of the CMA program.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:04 pm

i'm ronnie, i am a brick mason, i'm afraid to say my age yall might kick me out or call me an old man (just kidding), but i'm not a youngster, just at heart,(41) i was playing rainbow six one day and a guy asked my age, i told him, he could'nt believe that i was 41 and still playing video games, i asked him if when he was 41 would he still be playing them, he responded, hell yes, then i said well there you go.......... i dont know if i posted this in the right spot or not if i have'nt please forgive and over-look i'm still learning the ropes
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:25 pm

Don't worry man. I know Guys, and Girls over at Gamespot in their 50's.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 6:30 pm

I'm only 16... Am I the youngest one here?
Back to top Go down
Beernuts

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:03 pm

I am 20 studying robotics in college I live in Ottawa Ontario Canada, My PSN is my name.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:42 pm

Sweet. GO OTTAWA SENATORS!
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:31 pm

k9rnmd wrote:
i'm ronnie, i am a brick mason, i'm afraid to say my age yall might kick me out or call me an old man (just kidding), but i'm not a youngster, just at heart,(41) i was playing rainbow six one day and a guy asked my age, i told him, he could'nt believe that i was 41 and still playing video games, i asked him if when he was 41 would he still be playing them, he responded, hell yes, then i said well there you go.......... i dont know if i posted this in the right spot or not if i have'nt please forgive and over-look i'm still learning the ropes

Hey Ronnie. Doesn't matter what age you are, as long as your young at heart. Anyone and everyone is accepted here. If you need help navigating the board, just ask and I or one of the members here will help you out.
Back to top Go down
tcs22

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:42 pm

SandSpiderII wrote:
I'm only 16... Am I the youngest one here?

Nope sorry i have you beat im 14(but im not one of those immatre little annoying kids) oh yea sorry if i mis-spelled anything
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:02 pm

boy what i would'nt give to be 14 again, those were the days,then time flew by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Eh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Eh?   Introduction Eh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction Eh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Social Board :: Introduction :: Introducing...-
Jump to: