PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been a while.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

It's been a while. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:08 am

No no,COD4 just came into the picture and anally raped Warhawk that's all.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:38 am

Well I like the Wathawk Minigames Schecuele idea. I would gladly play as long as there's a demand for Minigames and people play the games right.

We'll have a "Minigames Reunion"
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:01 am

i agree with the schedueleing thing, if you have set time and date then we are more likely to make it, than just randomly comming up with a game and trying to make it happen.because i think we all know that over half the time this dont work out. So i think a scheduele would be a good thing for the mini games no matter what the game is.( warhawk,cod4,or whatever)
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:04 am

OK. I vote Sundays for Warhawk mingames day. I can host if I'm available.

I don't have COD4, yet. If we get people intrested for COD4 minigames, we can setup a room specifically for that also.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:11 am

Sounds good to me, now lets decide a time,
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:25 pm

Why didn't I think of this before. CTF jeep races with unlimited CTF counts. FF is on at 75%. Everyman for himself.

So it's official? Sunday would be a good day for Warhawk minigames? 1:00 PM EST.

Yeah, I was gonna do it last Sunday but I partied a little too hard the night before. Wink drunken
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:44 pm

Yeah, 1:00 PM EST every sunday sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:56 pm

COD4 only has private servers,so you can only invite friends.The good thing is that anyone can host the server since it can always host 18 players.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:24 pm

Damn it. I just realized I probably won't be there this sunday. Sunday is The Grey Cup. My team may not be playing in it this year, but damn CFL football is just to damn exciting to miss the final game. Especially the way the Riders have been playing. Battle of the underdogs in the final, so you know they're both going to go all out, since this wasn't supposed to be their year for the cup. Should be a high scoring match.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:36 pm

Sunday at 1:00 sounds good to me. I think I will be avalable.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:28 am

mosespippy wrote:
Damn it. I just realized I probably won't be there this sunday. Sunday is The Grey Cup. My team may not be playing in it this year, but damn CFL football is just to damn exciting to miss the final game. Especially the way the Riders have been playing. Battle of the underdogs in the final, so you know they're both going to go all out, since this wasn't supposed to be their year for the cup. Should be a high scoring match.

I don't know what any of that means. Is that somthing that you Canadians are into?
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:36 pm

Moses is talking about Canadian football league. I think the Grey Cup is equivalent to the Super Bowl. Two underdog teams are playing for the championship?

Speaking of football, my Pats are taking it this year.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:34 pm

Yeah. Grey Cup is the Canadian equivalent to Super Bowl, except the grey cup has been around a lot longer. I prefer Canadian Footbal because it's more focused on the big plays. 3 downs forces you make every play gain. In 4 down ball you can run for 2-3 yards each down and get a 1 yard drive on the 4th down, which is boring to watch. Also, CFL has wider and longer fields which giver the recievers more room to do their stuff, and the returns on special teams are always excitig. The end zones are bigger too, which gives the QB more options. The CFL rules are just designed to make the game exciting to watch, which it needs, because we don't have as many football fans in Canada as there are in the US. If you get the chance to watch the game this weekend, it'll be an entertaing game.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:08 pm

Who are the two teams playing? Have you ever heard of Siran Stacy?, He played in the CFL, He was in a car accident this week. Lost his wife and 4 childern,
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:27 pm

That game sounds cool. I have never been much into football or anything. But if I get a chance to check it out I will.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:42 pm

I'd sure like to watch a CFL game and see whats its like, but its not broadcasted here in the states.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:18 pm

Oh thats too bad, I wanted to see it.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:50 pm

Don't most of the northern states (Minisota included) get CBC, if you just set up an antena on your TV? Also, I'm fairly certain one cable provider carries it, and it should be brodcast online at cbc.ca. Every other game this year on CBC has been brodcast online.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:43 pm

I don't get CBC and I don't feel like getting an antenna for my TV. If it's going to brodcast online I will check it out. I'm assuming that it will be on the CBC website, right?
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:22 pm

Yeah, if it's brodcast online, that's where it'll be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a while.   It's been a while. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been a while.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Social Board :: Playstation :: Warhawk Room :: Warhawk minigames sched/events :: Game dates-
Jump to: