PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone a Silent Hill fan?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

Anyone a Silent Hill fan? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone a Silent Hill fan?   Anyone a Silent Hill fan? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:03 pm

I myself have not played any of the games,but I have read up on the plot of the games and it's pretty awesome. Should I see if I can buy them and play them on my PS3,or should I wait for them to come out on PSN?
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a Silent Hill fan?   Anyone a Silent Hill fan? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:46 pm

I was a fan ever since playing Silent Hill on PS1. I thought Resident Evil was creepy back then, Silent Hill made it look like a Disney movie. I had SH 2 on the PS2 and that was just as disturbing. The last one I played was SH 4 and that was just as bad, in a good way though. Those damn ghost just won't die unless you stuck them with special short swords which was hard to find. SH is great for playing at night with the surround sound on. Creepy factor is +20. But like any other games, I suggest you rent them first. Its very survival horror.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a Silent Hill fan?   Anyone a Silent Hill fan? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:30 pm

I thought the movie was pretty good, might would make for an interesting game.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a Silent Hill fan?   Anyone a Silent Hill fan? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:31 pm

>_>'...The movie was based on the game series but wasn't a direct copy of any of the current SH games out.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a Silent Hill fan?   Anyone a Silent Hill fan? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:29 pm

While it wasn't a direct copy of any of the SH games, it had a few preference to the first SH game. I thought the movie was OK. It was Silent Hill, but not the way the game was able to tell the story though. The Silent Hill games are a much better experience story wise.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a Silent Hill fan?   Anyone a Silent Hill fan? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:23 pm

The only other game I can think of thats just as terrifying as the SH series is Fatal Frame. I never finished that game because the tougher ghost later on in the game was hard to take out. I screw up in the begining of the game, which lead to that. Scare factor in that game is also very high. I started Fatal Frame 2, but seeing how I never finished the first one I didn't want to ruin the story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a Silent Hill fan?   Anyone a Silent Hill fan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone a Silent Hill fan?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Social Board :: Playstation :: Playstation general-
Jump to: