PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expansion Pack Press Rlease

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mosespippy

mosespippy

Expansion Pack Press Rlease Empty
PostSubject: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:57 pm

Threespeach has info on the expansion pack coming in December. 1 new map, set at night in a factory type seting. The Dropship can carry 1 pilot 6 passengers and 1 ground viechle. You get it when you take control of certain zones. Aparently some areas are only accessable by Dropship.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:45 pm

Thats gonna be pretty cool. The new map will be a night setting, too. Makes sense that certain areas are only accessible to the Droship, it'll definitely make each team fight for it to gain the advantage. I wish it was more than one new map though. Are you gonna get it?
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:50 pm

I'll definitely get it if it's free,which it should be. The new map should be very good for hide and seek since it's in a nighttime setting. Plus,this is gonna be the biggest map once the pack is out.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:52 pm

I'll get it if it's free. I can't wait. The dropships sound fun. I wonder what games we could come up with using the dropships. Smile
Back to top Go down
wallcrawler55

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:37 pm

sounds sick
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:56 pm

Well, since we all know its not free. Cost will $7.99 to be exact, are any of you guys planning on getting it ? I watched a video with the dropship and it was pretty badass. Be worth it if we get a "minigame clan" going.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 7:02 pm

I don't have a credit card, so I won't have it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:09 pm

Thats a bummer. Wouldn't being in college give you special benefits from credit card companies?
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:30 pm

I don't have a credit card either, so I don't think I'll get it. Besides, I got COD4.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 3:52 am

Kase750 wrote:
Thats a bummer. Wouldn't being in college give you special benefits from credit card companies?
Yes, they often do offer cards on campus, but you can't get them until your 19, and I haven't seen them since I turned 19. I supose I could go to the bank and apply for one, but I should get a job first.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:24 am

mosespippy wrote:
Kase750 wrote:
Yes, they often do offer cards on campus, but you can't get them until your 19, and I haven't seen them since I turned 19. I supose I could go to the bank and apply for one, but I should get a job first.

Get a job you bum. hehe..just playing there. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:28 am

Anyways, I dunno if ya'll heard or not but the PSN card will be made available in North America early 2008. I'm not even sure I want to get the expansion pack now for Warhawk. COD4 is just insanley fun.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:03 pm

1.2 is out now, and Dylan mentioned patch 1.3 is in development in a recent FAQ on blog.playstation.com. Troops are getting new weapons in the future. I'll get the PSN Cards when they come out. I will continue to play warhawk, even though I haven't in a month. I'll get back to it when I'm done FF XII (should be done this week) and Uncharted.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:25 am

I cant wait for the PSN cards. As for the Warhawk add-on, I might get it, we'll see. I'm still really addicted to COD4. I'm a prestige 3 level 20. It seems that the higher in rank you go the more you wanna play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Pack Press Rlease   Expansion Pack Press Rlease Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expansion Pack Press Rlease
Page 1 of 1