PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD 4vs4 Tourney

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

COD 4vs4 Tourney Empty
PostSubject: COD 4vs4 Tourney   COD 4vs4 Tourney Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:16 pm

'Call of Duty 4' 4v4 Tournament Open
By: G.I. Staff

Registration is now open for the 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' 4v4 Tournament sponsored by the Global Gaming League. Participants could get the chance to win a 32'' 720p LCD HDTV, a digital 5.1 channel home theater system and DVDs for each player on the winning team.

The 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' 4v4 Tournament will take place on both Xbox 360 and PS3, so players can choose either one to join (but not both). Each competition stars with a points-based ladder, where players challenge others in the ladder, play matches and report their scores to earn points. Gamers will start off with practice ladders running from now through Sunday, December 9 so that they can form teams and practice. On Monday, December 10 the ladders will be reset and the official competition will begin. The ladders close on January 13, 2008 and the top 64 players will move on to the final competition.

For more information, head to the GGL site where you'll find information on how to join and official rules.

http://www.ggl.com/
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

COD 4vs4 Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 4vs4 Tourney   COD 4vs4 Tourney Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:54 pm

Shit,if I join this and I find some capable teammates,I think I can win. I rape at COD4 :\..
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

COD 4vs4 Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 4vs4 Tourney   COD 4vs4 Tourney Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 6:36 pm

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

COD 4vs4 Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 4vs4 Tourney   COD 4vs4 Tourney Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:47 am

Hell yeah rock on!!! even though I don't think I am quite good enough for this, maybe some of our TeamRez memebers could give em hell,,I say go for it too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COD 4vs4 Tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD 4vs4 Tourney   COD 4vs4 Tourney Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD 4vs4 Tourney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Social Board :: General Chat :: Lounge-
Jump to: