PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What systems do you have?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

What systems do you have? Empty
PostSubject: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:17 pm

I have a PS3, PS2, Sega Genesis and NES.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:34 pm

I only have the PS3. I gave my PS2 to my brother. It had an HD with a bunch of games loaded intthere. I don't know why, but I'm tempted to buy a 360. O_o

Your genesis and nes still works? What games you have?
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:48 pm

For the NES I got Super Mario 3, duh. I also got Duck Hunt without the gun(I'm looking for a cheap one, I can only find them for like 15-20 bucks), Paperboy, Blades of Steel, Rad Racer, Top Gun, Madden.. 92' or 93', and some other crappy ones(I'm too lazy to check).

For the Sega Genesis I got NHL 94', NHL 95', Road Rash 2, Tetris, Sonic: Not for Resale, Sonic Pinball, and... thats it... I think.

LONG LIVE CLASSIC GAMES!
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:42 am

PS2, PSP, PS3, MacBookPro (Which is good enough to play Crysis If I instal Windows). One of my roommates has a Wii, the other has a 360.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
tcs22

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:44 pm

i have a ps3 and a wii and a nintendo ds
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:52 pm

xbox,gamecube,and PS3
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:59 pm

sandspider you do have some classics, i rember them all. sega was my second system i ever owned. nintendo being first, those games you mentioned bring back memories.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:19 pm

I love my old systems!
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:19 am

My brother still has his N64. I just might crack that out and see whats still good.

Man, I still remember when I first played the Atari something back in the 80's. Back then, that was the shizzzz.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:13 am

You're 10 years older that me! I was first introduced to video games with the PS1. lol
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:21 am

SandSpiderII wrote:
You're 10 years older that me! I was first introduced to video games with the PS1. lol
Man, My first console was PS2, and I bought that with my own money in Grade 9, the same month Vice City came out.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:44 pm

Wow. I love Vice City. It's a classic, best out of all the GTAs.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 12:54 pm

Damn right it is. I got it on release day. I had my mom pick it up on her lunch break, and she got there at about 2 in the afternoon. They had 8 copies left, and the 2 customers behind her were getting it as well. So I got the unedited version. They changed it like a month later because some people didn't like calling one of the gangs hatians. San Andreas was also edited, and LCS on PSP was edited. I have all the original unedited versions.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:20 pm

Thats cool. Are they rare?
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:55 pm

I think the vice city version is, while LCS is valuable because a glitch in it allows you to downgrade your PSP firmware, allowing you to download games, and a whole bunch of other stuff. It also has a mod that has a tonne of features, including recording video, driving on walls, spawning/warping anywhere on map, spawn helicopters, etc. I never got to try it as they updated the PSP's Firmware to patch the glitch, the edited version also fixes the glitch. My rare games are FF12 CE, and Freedom Fighters. I spent 3 years looking for Freedom Fighters and now the devs are making Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, which uses a similar game mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:00 pm

Freedom Fighters FTW!! Its one of my favorite games in the HD of the PS2 I gave to my brother. I'm so disappointed they never made a sequel.
Back to top Go down
wallcrawler55

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:02 pm

PS3, PSP, DS, GBA

if you count BC, then a PS1/PS2 also
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:02 pm

Mario,Sonic Hedgehod, and some of the MLB's were games we all 1st strted getting into , then came along these fps's and was amazed at what they can do with this tech. i have owned n64 ,super nintendo, gamecube,and xbox. there all in the box ,probally stay there since i have bought the ps3 , not trying to be a fanboy or anything to the sort. it's just the 1st system where i've gotten into the online part of the gameing and enjoy the hell out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What systems do you have?   What systems do you have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What systems do you have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Social Board :: General Chat :: Lounge-
Jump to: