PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini game : VIP and Rival VIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

Mini game : VIP and Rival VIP Empty
PostSubject: Mini game : VIP and Rival VIP   Mini game : VIP and Rival VIP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:51 pm

A new game type that I thought of yesterday.

Rules for VIP
One person on the Blue team is the VIP.He cannot do anything besides be the passenger in a vehicle.The Blue team must protect him in any way possible from the red team.If the VIP dies,the person who killed him becomes the new VIP.Teams are randomized at start,and switch when the VIP is killed.

Maps to be played on
All.

Limitations
No warhawks.

Rules for Rival VIP
Same rules as VIP,except each team has a VIP.The player that kills the VIP will become the new VIP of their team,and the losing team's VIP will be chosen in a way I have yet to figure out.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Mini game : VIP and Rival VIP   Mini game : VIP and Rival VIP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:27 pm

VIP would be good at archipellago. Get the VIP in the center base, and just prevent the other team from getting in through the 2 doors. There are rocket spawns and mounted machine guns over each door, as well as sniper towers with sniper rifles, and a mine spawn just outside the zone. It'll be easy to defend, aspecially with the turrets to take out the tanks.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: Mini game : VIP and Rival VIP   Mini game : VIP and Rival VIP Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 6:14 pm

VIP sounds like fun. I hope I will be there to play it some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini game : VIP and Rival VIP   Mini game : VIP and Rival VIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini game : VIP and Rival VIP
Page 1 of 1