PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Empty
PostSubject: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:49 pm

Dylan Jobe is saying that the Warhawk patch v1.1 is prematurly avalable for some users in the US. He says that this was some kind of a mistake. I got access to the patch and downloaded it.

This is Dylan's "offical" post on the PS boards. - http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=warhawk&message.id=191643#M191643

Who else downloaded this parch?
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:03 pm

I got it. I was just in a match against some clan playing 8 player CTF and they were not only winning 4 nothing, they decided I needed to be banned. That Ranked Player server setup is going to get abused big time.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:20 pm

Ya that sucks, unless you use it to your advantage. Start your own server.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:56 pm

I did, only JD joined. I started it because K9s was full.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:48 am

my band width grew i guess, i used to only host 4 players now its been up'd to 8 players, there needs to be some way that we could send game invites, because i would rather have players that i know, but from now on if i host a game i shoud post it here so the members will be able to join with a p/word, it was just a spur of the moment thing when i hosted yesterday, cause the ranked servers were down... i got you add to friend list moses and added you ,thanx and to the rest that have been added to my list from the forum, so if i can assisit in any way by hosting a 8 person game just let me know and i will do my best to make it happen. sorry only 8 maybe the band width will grow some more in time?, oh yeah and if you were banned from a match moses? all i can say about those people is they are scared of the compotition, so way to stick it to them moses...................i did dload the patch sandspider, it's screwd up like they say, no more blue servers....WTF.........plus it would not even let me in the game untill i did dload the patch..... then it took like 5 tries before it would take.....and it kept on kicking me off line...WTF,,,, but finally it dloaded, and now NO sony servers????????????????...."dee de dee"
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:42 am

I heard about this "premature " patch. I don't understand how it got released if it wasn't ready. I haven't downloaded it, yet. Should I?? Weird, IDK, IDC, I hope all this will be fixed when the real patch comes out in Dec.

Same here, I have more fun playing with you guys. This is a cool steady group of peeps. geek
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:10 am

The Sony servers run v1.0, so that's why people with v1.1 can't see them listed. You can delete the patch and everything will be fine. They took it down so you can't download it anymore even if you wanted it.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:14 am

now they say that you can go into your utilities and delete the patch and things will go back to mormal????????????, i'm sort of scared to do this, im afraid of loosing other data also,,,, confused as hell for sure now!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:20 am

Favorite Servers and Settings are saved in the saved data utility, while the patch is saved in the Game Data Utility. You'll have to install version 1.0 again. I still haven't deleted it yet. I like the concept of player ranked servers, and would like to keep it, but sony servers do seem better.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:26 am

yeah i'm sorta with you on that to moses, i like the player ranked matches also,i'm probally not going to delete either, how will this affect us when they have fixed the patch , will we still have to delete and reinstall?
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 7:33 pm

I'm a rebel, I'm keeping the patch. (And I don't want to deal with reinstalling v1.0) I only play Warhawk for the minigames, the SECA servers don't mean anything to me anymore because I'm playing Rainbow 6: Vegas(Trying to beat it, the last levels are hard, I get to the part where you hack the computer in the secret labs and as I'm defending my guys it says "game over. objective failed." WTF?!?!?!?) I'm also playing Resistance on the side doing mostly sniping and I want to try to beat the game on hard and then on superhuman to get the black ops skin.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:36 pm

Because everyone else is, I'm gonna delete v1.1 and reinstall v1.0 next time I play Warhawk.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:59 pm

SandSpiderII wrote:
Because everyone else is, I'm gonna delete v1.1 and reinstall v1.0 next time I play Warhawk.

And I though you was a rebel. lol!
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:43 pm

Well what are you gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.   Warhawk patch v1.1 premature. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhawk patch v1.1 premature.
Page 1 of 1