PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanksgiving

Go down 
+2
k9rnmd
SandSpiderII
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:44 pm

Well Thanksgiving is about here. Does anybody have any special plans?

My family and I will be out of town From Thursday morning, (tommrow), until Saturday afternoon. So I won't be online on PSN but I will have access to a computer so I will still have access to TeamRez. But I still will be home for the "Minigames Reunion." elephant elephant elephant ...Why do we have elephant smilies? elephant
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:52 pm

Plan on eating a lot of Turkey and Dressing.(LOL) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:56 pm

I had Thanksgiving last month (Canadain Thanksgiving is the thrid monday in October), and watched the Thanksgiving Day classic. My team played like crap though.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:47 pm

Just gonna be spending the time with family and have Thanksgiving meal at the table. I can't wait, theres gonna be so much food my mother is going to make. There's always plenty of left over I get to take home with me. cherry

I have no idea why we have elephant smiley. I haven't really looked into what kind of smiley's we can get.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:49 pm

Personally I like the UT smilies. If you could get those that would be awesome. There is 1 for every weapon type, and one with a flag carrier, and I think there might be others as well.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:33 pm

Sounds cool. Have a good Thanksgiving everyone, (except for mosespippy.)
Back to top Go down
TeamRez
Admin
TeamRez

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:53 pm

Nope, I looked at the Smileys already. These are all defaults that came with. I'd have to import them and actually have to buy them with money
Back to top Go down
https://teamrez.forumotion.com
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:19 pm

Oh, ok. Well don't do that. That's a complete waste of money! elephant
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:11 pm

So how was everyone's Thanksgiving?
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:07 am

It was alright, mostly boring. I can't wait to get home for the Warhawk Minigames Reunion!
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:15 am

My Thanksgiving was good, we had plenty to eat let me say, and I did over indulge, I hope everybody else had a great Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:31 pm

It was good. Same here, there was plenty of food. I ate so much turkey that I forgot to save room for the pies. I ended up taking a slice of each pies home and other left overs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving   Thanksgiving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PSN Social Board :: General Chat :: Lounge-
Jump to: