PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races Empty
PostSubject: Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races   Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:02 pm

How to play:
Now,the title may sound confusing but bear with me.First off,get some this game can either be played with 2 teams - 16 teams if the server actually hits 32 players.Anyways,first get however many players are on your team on top of your Warhawk.Wait until everyone is ready to race,and then begin your going to the red base.First person there is the winner,everyone after has to see how many people they have left on their Warhawk to see who wins(unless it's one person on top of a Warhawk at the beginning of the race).

Vehicle required:
Warhawk(Duh)

Best map:
Anything except Destroyed Capital,since you cannot go to the other base without dying.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races   Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:10 pm

i like the sounds of this one too!
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races   Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:14 pm

This one was hard to get organized when we tried it. It seemed no one could get ready because someone was always falling off their hawk before the game started. I don't like the hover up to the stall warning part that we had in place. I think it would be better if we just raced at ground level.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races   Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:23 pm

yeah i would like if we were closer to ground level too. and it does take some practice to stay on the wing, i try to get close to the tail of the aircraft or if not directley on it, it seems to help me, but thats just me dont know how it would work for anybody else thou.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races   Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:23 pm

It's funny when the warhawk driver flyes over a danger zone and the rider dies and fall off. LOL
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races   Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:30 pm

SandSpiderII wrote:
It's funny when the warhawk driver flyes over a danger zone and the rider dies and fall off. LOL
I was in a ranked server, but it was in Pregame and we were raping the other team about 8-0 and we were trying to fly with the flag carrier on the wing. We didn't know at the time you couldn't fly over the danger zone. The flag carrier was like, "Ahh, I'm in the danger Zone!!, I'M IN THE DANGER ZONE!!!" *Chernovan Flag Re-Spawned At Base*.

And I've practiced flying on wing with some (former) clan mates. It's faster on the nemesis.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races   Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini Game : Warhawk Player Races
Page 1 of 1