PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your favorite movie?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Admin
Jack

What's your favorite movie? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite movie?   What's your favorite movie? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:02 pm

I'd have to go with Hot Fuzz.It was just a great mystery/drama/comedy with some of the actors that also starred in Shaun of The Dead.
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite movie?   What's your favorite movie? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:42 pm

My all time favorite would have to be Shawshank Redemption. Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman. Its such a great story.

I'd also have to go with Grandma's Boy. What?! You don't know what movie that is?!! Shame on you...go rent it..NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack
Admin
Jack

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite movie?   What's your favorite movie? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:00 pm

Isn't that the movie with some guy who lives with his grandma and he tests out video games?Wasn't it like Adam Sandler?
Back to top Go down
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite movie?   What's your favorite movie? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:37 pm

It wasn't Adam Sandler, it was one of his buddies that'll appear in any of his movies. Funny ass movie though, you should check it out. I know title sounds stupid, I didn't know what it was until I saw it at a friends house that I caught on to it.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite movie?   What's your favorite movie? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:34 pm

City of God. It's in Brazilian Portugese, with english subtitles, but it is so fucking good. This gangster movie makes the godfather look like crap. It's not a movie lots of people know about, but it's from the same guy that directed The Constant Gardener.
The DVD even has a documentary about the research that they did when writing the script, and that is one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. They go to the warehouse in Brazil where the confiscated guns are kept. It's like the Library of Congress for guns. They also talk to some gangsters, dealers, police officers, kids who are in detention centers for gang related crime, the chief of police and a bunch of other people.

GO BUY THE DVD
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite movie?   What's your favorite movie? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:32 am

I can't pick between TRUE LIES and DIE HARD. But if I really had to choose one I would pick TRUE LIES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite movie?   What's your favorite movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite movie?
Page 1 of 1