PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All time favorite game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

All time favorite game. Empty
PostSubject: All time favorite game.   All time favorite game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:53 am

Whats your all time favorite game. Only one.

I'd have to pick Castlevania: SotN. I remember playing this 10 years ago when it first came out on the PS1. Great action/adventure/RPG-ish, and still is. There is tons of items I haven't collected all of them yet. I downloaded it off of the PSN store when it became available again. My original copy I lended to a "friend" was never returned.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite game.   All time favorite game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:32 pm

UT. I first played UT99 back in 2005 or 2006. My friends were all playing Age of Empire 2, then started complaining that it takes like 3 hours to play a game, and so a buddy downloaded UT99 and started handing out discs to everyone. Then they all started playing Call of Duty 2, and I stayed with UT. I played it for about a year, same server every night, same group of players every day, sniper rile only. It made me a great CTF player. Then I switched to Mac. No more UT. I still visit their forums from time to time. If I switch to Mac OSX 10.5 when it comes out later this month, and get Vista as a secondary OS, upgrade my RAM (Not necesary, but for vista I might, then I'll download UT99 again. It's still more popular than UT2K4. I am stoked for Mods working on the PS3 version of UT3, and keyboard/mouse support.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
Kase750
Admin
Kase750

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite game.   All time favorite game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:32 pm

I played the original UT for a bit, but I didn't have as much time to get into it as I do now. The next UT for PS3 looks sweet.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite game.   All time favorite game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:23 pm

My favorite game would have to be... Gran Turismo 3. It was the first game I got for my PS2 back in 2000. Good times.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite game.   All time favorite game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:21 pm

I'm 99.0% complete that. I know I have 2 time trials left, but other than that I don't know what else there is. This game always gets me in the mood to play ridge racers on PSP, which is my second favorite racer of all time. NFS:High Stakes is my favorite racer. I can't believe I completed Ridge Racer though. the final 24 races have odds of between 1/100 and 1/20000 of winning, and it took me a log time to finish them all. Actually the last one was easy. got it third try, the second last one was on my least favorite track, so it took 5 months. As you can tell, I go hardcore to complete games, which is why I like the large amount of awards in warhawk, and is why I will be playing for a long time.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite game.   All time favorite game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:41 pm

99%?!?! Thats amazing! I got like 70 or 80%. I like all the old NFS games, espesially NFS2: Hot Pursuit, but all the new NFSs suck, starting with the underground games. It was all downhill with those games from there.

But yes, I do really like the amount of medals and stats in Warhawk but the are basically meaningless because of all the stat glitches and bugs and all the flag-boosters.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite game.   All time favorite game. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:55 pm

My buddy is 99.8% done GT2, and refuses to believe it is possible to do 100% I don't think 100% is possible in GT3. I thought I knew what ihad left to do, then I completed 2 of them with no gain in percentage. And hells yeah on NFS starting to suck after Underground. Hot persuit 2 was actually crap on PC compared to PS2, and 4 and 5 were the best.
Back to top Go down
mosespippy

mosespippy

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite game.   All time favorite game. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:14 am

Since were on the topic of GT, the GT5 Demo is out on the Japanese Playstatoin Store.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite game.   All time favorite game. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:12 pm

my new all time favorite is the jeep hurling with the warhawks,YEE HAWW!!!!!!!, man you can really get some air.
Back to top Go down
SandSpiderII

SandSpiderII

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite game.   All time favorite game. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:01 pm

"Jeep hurling" LOL.

That sucks that the Japs are getting the demo and we're not. I'm sick of them getting EVERYTHING first!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All time favorite game.   All time favorite game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All time favorite game.
Page 1 of 1