PSN Social Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Social Board

PSN friends hang-out spot

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Error joining game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mosespippy

mosespippy

Error joining game Empty
PostSubject: Error joining game   Error joining game Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:06 pm

I've figured out what causes the problems joining games, and have a solution to prevent you from getting the error. The problem is that when people play, and then quit, the server still lists them in the game because it has to keep track of their stats, but in the server list, just lists the number of players connected o the server. When it has a full list of stats to keep, then there is no space for new players to join, even though the room isn't full. The solution to the problem is to join games with lots of time remaining. I garuntee that 9 times out of 10 if you try joining a game with full time remaining then you will get in.
Back to top Go down
http://radio3.cbc.ca/play/moses
Jack
Admin
Jack

Error joining game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error joining game   Error joining game Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:48 am

Wow,this is actually a reasonable explanation for the problem.
Back to top Go down
k9rnmd

k9rnmd

Error joining game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error joining game   Error joining game Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:35 am

i believe in this explanation of mosespippy because i have noticed sometimes i'm able to join games where it says like 31 of 32 players and been connected immediatley with lots of time left,my opinion i dont think the # of plyers thing matters that much because its not really that accurate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Error joining game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error joining game   Error joining game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error joining game
Page 1 of 1